REDDING COUNTRY CLUB
SUNNINGDALE COUNTRY CLUB
WEEBURN CounTRY CLUB
WINGED FOOT GOLF CLUB
the latest issue of
Tee to Green>
49 Knollwood Road
Elmsford, NY 10523
METROPOLITAN GOLF COURSE SUPERINTENDENTS ASSOCIATION
Each year, the MetGCSA awards scholarships to family of members that meet criteria determined by the Scholarship Committee. Their goal is to award Scholarships based solely on the merits of the applicant’s ability to demonstrate their skills based on academic records, ambition, activities, appearance of application, and maturity. Each complete application goes through an extensive process to determine if he/she has met these requirements.
2017 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS OPEN
1. All applicants MUST be a member of this association or a dependent of a Class A, Life A, Life A/AF, SM, C, Life C, AF or Life AF member. Applicant MUST be enrolled in a short course, Associate, Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. program.
2. A complete application will include this application and ALL items requested in number 4 above.
3. DEADLINE for receiving completed applications is at the end of the business day on June 5, 2017 and MUST be in the hands of the Scholarship Chairman by this date. Late or incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
4. Mail to: MetGCSA Scholarship Committee, 49 Knollwood Road, Elmsford, NY 10523
5. Emailed applications will not be accepted.
6. An individual may receive up to four (4) annual scholarships from the MetGCSA.
7. If you have any questions, please contact Dave Dudones, MetGCSA Scholarship Chairman, email@example.com