As a member of the MetGCSA, you receive the following benefits.
– Diversified continuing Educational Program designed to meet specific membership needs.
– Communications Program designed to inform, educate, and stimulate membership thinking.
– Tournament and Speakers Program designed to provide an enjoyable balance of social, educational, and competitive opportunities.
– Official USGA/MGA Handicap Service—with resulting eligibility for appropriate USGA and MGA championships.
– Social & Welfare Program designed to support professional and family stability.
– Employment Referral Service.
– Forum of industry contacts designed to foster professional and career growth.
– Educational and promotional benefits generated by a well-established Scholarship & Research Program.
The benefits generated by a wide variety of special awards, promotional, publication, and other programs designed to promote the professional image of the golf course superintendent.